Monday, April 9, 2012

I am a KID -- "Banana Potato"


I've watched "Finding Nemo" again early this morning and I still can't get the story of this little fish out of my mind. Honestly, I am fond with animated movies and cartoons (which usually led people to think that I am like a kid), so I decided to create a post about it, and here it goes... 

Below is the list of my TOP 5 favorite animated movies...I really love watching them over and over again ^_^

Number 5
A Bug’s Life


Favorite line/s
You see Hopper, Nature has a certain order. The ants pick the food, the ants eat the food, and the grasshopper leave.

-Princess Atta



Number 4
Monster Inc.


Favorite line/s
You're not supposed to name it! Once you name it you start getting attached to it!

- Mike Wazowski

Number 3
Toy Story (1,2, and 3)


Favorite line/s
Buzz, you've got wings! You glow in the dark! You talk! Your helmet does that, that... *whoosh* thing! You are a cool toy!... As a matter of fact, you're "too" cool.

-Woody (Toy Story 1)



Number 2
UP


Favorite line/s
That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.

- Russell


Number 1

Finding Nemo


Favorite line/s
Sandy Plankton? You think I would travel the whole ocean and not know as much as Sandy Plankton? He was a hundred and fifty, not a hundred.

- Marlin


---

I am a KID, but don't treat me like a child, I just want to live my LIFE not the adults' way because I'm afraid that I might get bored...

I think, there's nothing wrong if we will look at the world the way a child does, after all we were all kids once but we should adapt the concept as an "attitude" and not as a "role"...

BTW, this afternoon I heard my nephews singing this "Banana Potato" song and I can't really understand the language used except for the Banana and the Potato thing...the boys told me that they've learned that from a YouTube video, so I just want to share it with you, hope you like this...





LOL...they can make a great choir except for the PUNCH...hahaha, I want this as my ring tone ^_^


>>> Hug, Squeeze, Shake, and SMILE....

1 comment:

  1. haha i also laove the movie UP. thanks to you. Talaga? my Despicable Me na??? haha maganda yan! :D

    ReplyDelete