Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Walk…



I only have one month to go before graduation…

…so while PEOPLE are busy RUNNING fast I would rather choose to WALK or might as well SIT-DOWN for a while and look back on the road I used to RUN through

…for now, I just WANT to BREATHE, look left and right and appreciate the surroundings

… I want to CONGRATULATE my SELF for a JOB WELL DONE…akalain mo ‘yon, nakarating ako DITO, and then...

… I will just walk happily, FREE from the suffocating PRESSURE because by the time that I REACH the final end, I will start flapping my WINGS and SOAR high

…I will DANCE in the AIR and LOOK down still keeping in mind that I too have LIMITS and I LIVE on a planet which has GRAVITY, which will REMINDS me to stay GROUNDED

…then I will SMILE and instead of saying “GOOD BYE” I will greet everyone “SEE YOU AGAIN…”

CONGRATULATIONS to all graduates of year 2012….follow your DREAMS and to all things GLORIFIED our GOD…

8 comments: