Thursday, May 3, 2012

When you already stop DREAMING…




Earlier this morning, I’ve been in the office to submit my Thank You Letter when sir Orly asked me: “So, what are your plans now?, I replied with a simple smile then silence fell upon me….

“Right, what are my plans? Do I even have one?”

I don’t have any plans, why?...

Actually, I can’t find anything to be excited about lately, or maybe I’m just looking at the dark side that’s why I can’t see clearly, or maybe I’m just being realistic enough.

                                             …I’m smiling yet I’m sad
                                             …I’m afraid yet I’m proud

Despite of so many things that I should be thankful about, I just cant. Yes, I am thankful but if I’m happy…I don’t know. I am really confused, what’s the purpose of having all of this and being on where I am now when I can’t really find myself anywhere and I don’t know where to go next. I’m starting to question myself: “Did I made the right decision from the very beginning or did I made another mistake. From this point, I know that there’s no turning back and moving forward is my only choice (no, I know I have options, I’m just hesitating to consider Plan B), I’m afraid to make the first step because I don’t know which of these paths will I take and I don’t want to be rueful in the end. From where I stand, I see nothing – only total darkness…

Now, I am being choked by the shadows of my fears and doubts…

I have dreams…so many
But it seems like my dreams are on the other side of the road,
I’m looking at it but I’m heading towards the opposite direction.
I can choose, it’s either I’ll continue with my current destination or I can turn back and start from the very beginning.

I’m afraid…

     Maybe my dreams are not worth it
     Maybe I should stop believing in it
     Maybe it is realistically impossible
     Maybe…but what if…

I don’t practice optimism very often, but I think only courage will sustain me now.

I will not make any plans but I’ll prepare my self…let’s see where will this road take me and when I’ve finally found the answer, then I’ll decide. For now, all I need to do is…

BELIEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment