Monday, April 30, 2012

Byul*

The beginning of my story,
The ending of yours
With your love so precious,
My second chance unfolds

You’re my light in the darkness
My only shield in the rain
You’re my teacher and my savior
Most of all, you are a friend

When I stumble very often,
You never lend a helping hand
You taught me how to stand
Now I can manage to run                          

When I started to doubt
You never fail to believe
When I cry, you never console
You rather told me to cry, and cry even more

You tell me truths even if it hurts
With all the pain, you bear with me
I always blame you, you simply listen
And you never leave me until the end

You’re authoritative yet considerate
Mysterious yet very distinct
Rational and never judging
And when you loved, it’s unending

Though I can’t see you always
You’ll be there, that is certain
Like billions of stars in the sky
Shivering each night and silently watching everyday

Thank you, my only star in heaven…

-----
* Byul is the Korean term for star 


No comments:

Post a Comment