Sunday, April 1, 2012

THEY made my LIFE less BORING...

Tropang KAMOTE 
...we're not "SUPER or GREAT" but we are never "JUST" rawrr!

Presenting
Ang natatanging mga KAMOTE Beings

Roma

We're not that close actually...
We didn't even share common secrets...
We talk mostly about non-sense...
But she's the one who laughs even to my corniest jokes...
And she laughs as if tomorrow will never come...

Tintots

She made my life miserable by her complaints...
It seems like she hates everybody else, kulang na lang kulamin n'ya kami...haha just kidding
When she's pissed off, she talks the way na parang papatay na s'ya...and I like that ^_^
She always say that I am OA, then take it back later on...
But honestly, she's the one whom I can talk to regarding deeper issues because she really does make sense...hindi lang halata...LOL

Jhem

She loves me but hates me most of the times (well, it's obvious)...haha
She has a PhD in Pambabara...and it goes out naturally (for sure she will complain with regards to this statement...peace kapatid)
I really don't know how will I consider our relationship...
But we still hang-out...maybe we're just both insane
And somehow I realize that it's nice to be with her...marami ka kasing matututunan (hmmm...)

Shayne

She tends to over react most of the times...haha, I think it's her nature
She's a self-proclaimed nocturnal animal...
She can ride on anything that is SARCASTIC?...well, minsan lang naman
And the best seat-mate EVER...(co-member ko rin po s'ya sa AB Federation)
Madalas, pareho kami ng trip sa buhay...kaya kami magkasundo

Jeepney (excluded)

Ang utak sa lahat ng mga walang pinatutunguhang kalokohan na s'ya namang pare-pareho nilang PINAPATULAN...

...these PEOPLE (are they?) are the ones who can tolerate my insane existence, grabe bilib na ako sa endurance nila...SILA NA, sila na ang nakakatiis sa MAGULO kong PAGKATAO...

...at sila ang nagbigay ng ilan sa pinaka matitingkad na kulay sa ngayo'y ABSTRACT ko nang BUHAY.
...and now that my LIFE is an abstract portrait, it looks less boring. Ang SAYA lang, 
...NGITI tayo ^_^
...Thank You Father God



Hay, past four o'clock a.m na pero gising pa rin ako with my eyes wide-open..."antok" saan ka ba nagpunta, paki dalaw naman ako.
...Actually, I plan na magpuyat but then hindi ko naman ine-expect na tatagal ako hanggang four...wow ah, kumusta naman 'yon?

3 comments:

  1. nakz... may doctorate degree na pala ako.. :D kaso sa pambabara.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and natawa naman ako na marami ka palang natutunan sakin.. :D hehe

    ReplyDelete