Monday, April 2, 2012

How to eat an ELEPHANT?

I’m not talking about a BOOK….


…one BITE at a TIME


...Well, people say that in order to eat an elephant you have to do it one bite at a time, but lately dahil sa sobrang dami kong naiisip na trip sa buhay (just to ease my boredom)…ayon, hindi ko na malaman kung alin ba ang uunahin ko…too many plans and even though I’m not yet starting some of it, I am already thrilled.

Actually, I’m now dealing with a challenge na I hope mapanindigan ko, anyway bakasyon naman at kanya kanyang trip lang yan…

Kailangan kong gumawa ng “thank you” letter as a requirement for graduating students but I don’t feel like doing it…bahala na (Warning: huwag n’yo po akong tularan)…kain tayo ng cheese sticks, yum!...patambay muna sa blog ah…

2 comments:

  1. bawal tumambay! haha you have to eat an elephant through your mouth! LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete