Sunday, June 2, 2013

Long Goodbyes

Yeo Jin-Go (photo from Google)
Some doors are meant to be close so that another one will be open, I think that's a common rule.
In this journey call life, shifting paths is ALLOWED, it's a privilege given to each and everyone of us-- that is to be able to exercise our right to choose...to make decisions.

So who am I to judge you for turning towards another road opposite to the one I'm heading to...it is your life and I will not question nor deprive you for managing it, I trust you bro and with that comes my support.

Decisions are decisions after all, risks has been taken, so please stick with that decision not simply because it's just a choice you need to stand for, but rather because it is something you wanted to live and die for...LIVE your TERMS like how you used to do, copy? ^_^

Victory or defeat, it will no longer matter, taking the thousand risks is brave enough (for that allow me to salute you-- head high). Let your journey be a legacy of your own because at the end of every choices, it will not be about how far you end up, the most important thing is the number of people you've influenced along the way (depending on the kind of influence, okay?)-- and of what you've become.

The world can't assure a safe travel, time will come when the road is no longer as smooth as it seems, so when you feel like going back to the starting line, turn your head instead and see me, I will be there as a way of saying "Hey, move forward, don't worry, you have a back-up," and just in case you didn't see me due to 'distance', look up and remind yourself that you are under a great God.

My presence can't be felt all the time, but I will stay in your heart as long as you want me too, same as how you will occupy a little space in mine for a life time.

I will not hold you back, now I'm letting you go, this is not a permission because you don't need to ask that from me...I'm saying it to let you know that I'll be fine, so you can go on...

Just meet me at the other end of the road, I'll be standing there waiting for you, and if you get there first, would you mind waiting for me...I will come running.

Now I'm standing before you
...go on, follow your dreams, find your real self, and when you are complete...go back to me and greet me with the sweetest SMILE.

...you'll always be one of the greatest man I will hold close to my heart.
Have a good life and be safe...
So long buddy.

- Sisiw




No comments:

Post a Comment