Thursday, April 19, 2012

This, I dedicate


this photo was shot by my friend Mardi. Those shoes are mine and her's

Through UPS and DOWNS you’re at my side
We LAUGH, we CRY, and share the SMILES
When all the people have DOUBTED me
You ACCEPTED me rather wholeheartedly

You CRITICIZE me constructively
But you never ever JUDGED me
Most of my BATTLES have been fought with you
Whether we LOSE or WIN it through

We found some STRENGTH in each other’s presence
And both accepted that we have LIMITS too
You UNDERSTAND my irrationality
But I can’t remember that you TOLERATE me

For the WONDERFUL journey, I’m thanking you
A promise I will hold forever TRUE
Wherever LIFE will LEAD us through
You’ll ALWAYS be a FRIEND to me…

- Jeepney Metaphor

---

FRIENDSHIP is not about how LONG have you been TOGETHER nor how MANY secrets you’ve shared, for me, FRIENDSHIP is about the TIES you’ve BOTH created which will CONNECT the two of you FOREVER…

No comments:

Post a Comment